|Home > MONB Personalities
|Welcome to Mission Oaks National Bank, your home town bank. Visit us and you'll
see how different we really are. We have soft comfy chairs just like the ones in your living room.
|Keith’s baseball obsession
|If baseballs were precious gems, EVP Keith Johnson would be the richest man on earth - not because he's a professional baseball player, but because he's a local coach, baseball dad, and fan. It's not by accident that we refer to waiting to speak to Keith as being "on deck". We've even considered putting a circle at the door to his office. If you like the spirit of local baseball, you'll love working with Keith, the coach.
|Dr. Pat Utnehmer and Dr. Walt Combs
|Drs. Pat Utnehmer and Walt Combs (one a local optometrist, the other a local family MD) travel to Haiti twice a year with a team of surgeons, doctors, and nurses. The team performs surgery, does eye exams, donates eye glasses, and administers vaccinations to thousands of people in desperate circumstances - for free. Over the years, Drs. Pat and Walt have saved many lives, fixed broken smiles and hearts, restored sight to the blind, and provided hope in a place where none was evident. Why are we so proud of these guys? They're our customers, and they serve on the Mission Oaks board of directors. We like them - a lot.
|Mission Oaks National Bank is a REAL “Community” Bank where everyone is involved!
|Mission Oaks' employees volunteer hundreds of hours each year to our community with hands-on
participation. Their time and dedication help to establish bonds with people and organizations fulfilling our commitment to being a true community bank.
* Temecula Boys and Girls Clubs
* Safe Alternatives for Everyone
* Kids Day America/International
* Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
* Temecula Theatre Foundation
* Temecula Dance Company
* Aging with Dignity
* Murrieta Public Library
* Murrieta Chamber of Commerce
* Temecula Sunrise Rotary
* Temecula Valley Rotary Club
* Children's Fine Arts Theatre
* International Business Women's Roundtable
* Michelle's Place
* Mayor's Ball for the Arts
* Race for the Cure
* Linfield Christian School
* Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
* Arts Council of the Temecula Valley
* Temecula Valley Unified School District
* Temecula Valley High School Bear Backers
* Chaparral High School Puma Pride
* Murrieta Temecula Soccer Club
* Temecula Valley Historical Society
* Fallbrook Warriors Basketball
* Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival
* Easter Seals